LOS ANGELES, California, May 6 – The Sound Running’s On Track Fest, a World Athletics Continental Tour Silver level series meeting, will take place at Mt Sac’s Hilmer Lodge Stadium today, Saturday, May 6. The event will feature some of the brightest middle and long-distance stars competing in the women’s and men’s 800m, 1500m, 3000m Steeplechase, 5000m, and 10000m.
Where to watch the Sound Running’s On Track Fest?
Viewers can watch a live stream of the event on the TrackLand website for a pay-per-view price of USD $5.66. Organizers revealed that a large portion of the fee paid will be “evenly split across the top men’s and women’s heats in Tracklnd’s athlete revenue sharing program.” Live results will be available at Finished Results here: https://finishedresults.trackscoreboard.com/meets/11276
Live streaming coverage begins at 6:00 p.m. PDT / 9:00 p.m. EST with the women’s 800m Section 2 race, followed by the men’s 800m Section 2 race at 6:05 p.m. PDT / 9:05 p.m. EST. Read Also: Katelyn Tuohy is choosing her options carefully – RRW
The USATF Foundation women’s 800m at 7:55 p.m. PDT will feature Aaliyah Miller, Halimah Nakaayi, Sadi Henderson, and Georgie Hartigan. Isaiah Harris and Yared Nuguse will go head-to-head in the USATF Foundation men’s 800m at 8:02 p.m. PDT.
A star-studded Sound Running’s On Track Fest lineup
Vince Ciattei, Abdihamid Nur, Woody Kincaid, and Eric Holt will compete in the men’s 1500m, while Whittni Orton Morgan, Emily Infeld, Emily Lipari, and Katelyn Tuohy will battle in the women’s 5000m. The men’s 5000m will feature Cooper Teare, Ben Flanagan, and Hillary Bor, and Courtney Wayment is the favorite in the women’s 3000m steeplechase.
Don’t forget that you can watch a live stream of the event on the TrackLand website. Live results will also be available at Finished Results, and fans who are looking to stay updated, can access the live result page at https://finishedresults.trackscoreboard.com/meets/11276.
Sound Running’s On Track Fest Order of Even schedule
- Women’s 800m Section 2: 6:00 pm PDT
- Men’s 800m Section 2: 6:05 pm PDT
- Women’s 1500m Section 3: 6:10 pm PDT
- Men’s 1500m Section 3: 6:18 pm PDT
- Women’s 1500m Section 2: 6:25 pm PDT
- Men’s 1500m Section 2: 6:33 pm PDT
- Women’s 5000m Section 2: 6:40 pm PDT
- Men’s 5000m Section 2: 7:00 pm PDT
- goodr Women’s Steeplechase: 7:20 pm PDT
- goodr Men’s Steeplechase: 7:35 pm PDT
- USATF Foundation Women’s 800m: 7:55 pm PDT
- USATF Foundation Men’s 800m: 8:02 pm PDT
- On Women’s 1500m: 8:10 pm PDT
- On Men’s 1500m: 8:18 pm PDT
- Women’s 5000m: 8:28 pm PDT
- Men’s 5000m: 8:47 pm PDT
- Women’s 10000m: 10:05 pm PDT
- Men’s 10000m: 10:40 pm PDT