A star-studded women’s 400-meter lineup is assembled for today’s 2023 Meeting de Paris – Wanda Diamond League meeting at the Stade Charlety, and the following is the startlist for the event that has a very fast time in the making.
Leading the way are USA’s World and Olympic 400m hurdles champion Sydney McLauhglin-Levrone, world leader Marileidy Paulino from the Dominican Republic, and a confident Salwa Eid Naser, the 2019 world champion, who is back from serving a two-year suspension.
After several delays, McLauhglin-Levrone will finally open her outdoor campaign and will do so in a race that could produced one of the fastest times on the all-time chart.
The American 400m hurdles world record holder will come up against a field that also includes world and Olympic silver medalist Paulino, who owns a season and best personal time of 48.98secs.
Another one to watch is Bahrain’s 2019 world champion Naser, who is coming off an impressive 49.78secs season best in her last outing and owns the third-fastest time all-time.
Paris Diamond League Women’s 400m Startlist
- Ama Pipi (Great Britain) – SB: 51.27s, PB: 51.08s
- Candice McLeod (Jamaica) – SB: 51.17s, PB: 49.51s
- Salwa Eid Naser (Bahrain) – SB: 49.78s, PB: 48.14s
- Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone (United States) – PB: 50.07s
- Marileidy Paulino (Dominican Republic) – SB: 48.98s, PB: 48.98s
- Natalia Kaczmarek (Poland) – SB: 50.02s, PB: 49.86s
- Lieke Klaver (Netherlands) – SB: 50.75s, PB: 50.18s
- Anna Hall (United States) – PB: 58.93s