(July 19) — The start list for the women’s 100m at the Spitzen Leichtathletik Luzern 2023 meeting on Thursday (20) will feature the likes of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce, Mujinga Kambundji, Melissa Jefferson, Zoe Hobbs, and Jenna Prandini and below you will find the complete heat sheets.
The meeting is a World Athletics Continental Tour Silver series event, with the featured heat for this event being the third race, which will feature some of the best sprinters in the world. Highlighting that list of athletes is Jamaica’s five-time reigning world champion Fraser-Pryce, who will make her season debut in the 100m.
Going up against the two-time Olympic champion are USA’s Jefferson and Morolake Akinosun, New Zealand’s area record holder Zoe Hobbs, Swiss record-holder Kambundji, as well as Jamaicans Briana Williams and Natasha Morrison.
Meanwhile, Prandini Jenna of USA headlines the B Race, which also includes her compatriot Anavia Battle, and Jamaicans Jonielle Smith and Serena Cole.
100m Women Heats – Start Lists
- Lane 1 – Tatjana Schwab (LV Thun, SUI)
- Lane 2 – Anouk Ledermann (LV Langenthal, SUI)
- Lane 3 – Lisa Hanhart (LC Frauenfeld, SUI)
- Lane 4 – Anja Ming (TV Inwil, SUI)
- Lane 5 – Céline Bürgi (LV Thun, SUI)
- Lane 6 – Milla Tonazzi (LK Zug, SUI)
- Lane 7 – Romane Lou Cottier (CA Fribourg, SUI)
- Lane 8 – Abassia Rahmani (LV Winterthur, SUI)
- Lane 1 – Maboundou Kone (CIV)
- Lane 2 – Carina Horn (RSA)
- Lane 3 – Jenna Prandini (USA)
- Lane 4 – Gina Bass (GAM)
- Lane 5 – Jonielle Smith (JAM)
- Lane 6 – Serena Cole (JAM)
- Lane 7 – Anavia Battle (USA)
- Lane 8 – Julia Niederberger (LA Nidwalden, SUI)
- Lane 1 – Melissa Jefferson (USA)
- Lane 2 – Briana Williams (JAM)
- Lane 3 – Mujinga Kambundji (STB Leichtathletik, SUI)
- Lane 4 – Morolake Akinosun (USA)
- Lane 5 – Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce (JAM)
- Lane 6 – Zoe Hobbs (NZL)
- Lane 7 – Natahsa Morrison (JAM)
- Lane 8 – Kennedy Blackmon (USA)